In these uncertain times I wanted to write to you to update you on what we are doing here at SSP to support you and your business and to ensure the safety of our employees and other stakeholders.
The SSP Board and management team have been monitoring the situation since the COVID-19 outbreak began. We have been taking steps to test our business continuity plans to minimise any disruptions to the service to our customers and ensure that our employees are protected.
In light of this, we have introduced certain precautionary measures:
- We have implemented a ban on international business travel
- Face to face meetings have been restricted and replaced with video/telephone conferences
- Travel between SSP sites, unless it is essential has been stopped
- We have cancelled all visitor meetings and asked for all visits to customers’ sites to be postponed or replaced with calls or video conferences where possible
- All SSP staff are now working from home until further notice
The development of the situation is being monitored closely, and a daily call with our Executive team on the management of our response is taking place.
In most cases, the solutions we supply to our customers are accessible from different locations so if you are placing restrictions on your teams’ mobility, we will be able to help you with remote access. For further information about home working, please visit our support portal at support.ssp-worldwide.com.
We recognise that this is a rapidly evolving situation and we will keep you updated on any relevant developments.
Stephen Lathrope | Chief Executive
Last updated 20 March 2020
We’re pleased to confirm that all of our employees are now successfully working from home for their safety and well-being. We’re collaborating and communicating with first-rate Microsoft technologies, and have a great support network via our social platform, Yammer! https://t.co/tVciCnKA0v— SSP Limited (@SSP_Worldwide) March 19, 2020
About the AuthorMore from Stephen Lathrope